Thursday, March 29, 2007

Email is down

Unfortunately, our gmail accounts have been (and still are) inaccessible for the past 3 days, so if anyone has been trying to contact us, that is why we have not yet responded.

In the meantime, there isn't too much to report here. We've both been studying quite a bit lately, although Ilia a bit more than me. Ilia is moving up to a higher level next week, and I may do so as well (she is already at a higher level, so we would still be in different classes). Ilia really likes her current teacher, and is jealous that I may get her next week. Although, I think that teacher gives too much homework -- Ilia spent quite a while yesterday working on an oral presentation, and she has quizzes every morning. I like my free time approach where I can read about stuff I like (i.e. le foot).

All in all, we are actually making really good progress right now. I finally feel like I can communicate most basic ideas, and hold a real conversation.

No comments: